Saturday, 7 March 2015

February Favourites 2015



Hello Fabulous Internet,
Here are my February Favourites:

The Help by Kathryn Stockett
I have been really enjoying this book this month. I had seen the movie version at Christmas and I really wanted to read the book.I am nearly half way and I am enjoying it. The book is written in first person narrative in three characters, which I have never seen before. I think it is worth a read!

Jenna and Julien Podcast 
I have been getting into podcasts recently, I found Jenna Marbles podcast which she does with her boyfriend Julien. It is so funny the random conversations they have. My favourite one is when they talk about conspiracy theories.

 Rimmel London Stay Blushed Cheek Tint, 004 Sunkissed Cherry
I have been using this blush nearly everyday in February. On my pale skin, it looks really natural and matte. I find it so easy to use as you can use you fingers to apply it.
http://www.boots.ie/en/Rimmel-London-Stay-Blushed-_1376484/

BADgal Lash Mascara 
I got a really tiny sample (0.14oz, 4.0g) of this in January. I have been using this with a few other mascaras to get a nice look. It adds volume and separates lashes, (I hate clumped lashes so much!) I probably wouldn't but a full size version but if I see another sample size I will get it!

Pentatonix
I found this Youtube channel and it is amazing. It is like Pitch Perfect in real life. They are a five part acapella group that do covers and realise their own music. My favourite video from them is Evolution of Music. 

FourFiveSeconds by Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney
This has been on repeat for me for the whole month. I think it is a good song because it is so simple but it sounds so good!

What are your favourites this month?
See you,





2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Ro! I've heard such great things about that mascara, but I've never got the chance to get my hands on it. As for your music, I love those songs. "FourFiveSeconds" has been on repeat for the past few days. xoxo

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I would try to get the mascara in sample size, instead of spending a whole pile of money on the full size.

      Delete