Saturday, 28 February 2015

Why I Changed Blog Site

Hello Fabulous Internet,
I haven't really spoken about why I changed from Weebly to Blogger.
I had been using Weebly for a few months.
Reasons why I changed:
1.I felt restricted as a lot of the options you had to pay for which I wasn't going to do. 
2.The comment system was weird, you could pretend you were a person you were not which kinda annoyed me.
3.I found it hard to edit my blog site because it was the first site I had made.
4.I felt isolated because I didn't know any other blogs.

I am not saying that Weebly is terrible and no one should use it, I think it is wonderful site, if you are more advanced with computer skills, which I am not. I think Weebly is more for information websites and online shops than blogs. 
Is there anything you want me to blog about? 
Comment below.
See you,

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made the switch to blogger. Blogger has a lot more options compared to Weebly. I love reading all types of content. I look forward to reading your next post. Now following you via bloglovin. Keep in touch! x

    I would love to collab with you sometime.

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com
    gmcginniss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I totally agree that Blogger is better but Weebly isn't terrible either. I think we should collab sometime :)

      Delete