Saturday, 21 February 2015

First Impressions 'Rimmel London Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint'

Hello Fabulous Internet,
Today I decided I would do a first impressions on Rimmel London Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint in 004 Sunkissed Cherry. I have never tried a liquid cheek tint before apart from this one. I have used this twice. Even though it has 14ml a little goes a long way! You can sheer it out or pack on the colour. I got this in Boots and it cost around €6.  

The camera couldn't get the colour very well, it is more pinky than on the picture.
I really enjoyed this product, the only thing is there is a little range of colours, only two which is kinda annoying but overall I liked it, it is long wearing and easy to work with.
See you,


2 comments:

  1. Great review, sounds like a lovely cheek tint! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think it is worth a try!

      Delete